Vasko Lipovac, HRV
(Kotor, Montenegro, 1931 – Split, 2006)
He graduated in painting at the Academy of Applied Arts in Zagreb in 1955, in the class of prof. Željko Hegedušić. From 1955 to 1959 he was an associate of Krsto Hegedušić’s Master Workshop. He was engaged in painting, sculpture, graphics and illustration. He has exhibited in more than a hundred solo and over two hundred group exhibitions at home and abroad. He is the author of many public monuments. He has won numerous awards and recognitions for his work, including the award for sculpture at VII. Mediterranean Biennale in Alexandria (1978).
He lived and worked in Split.
He participated in the Mediterranean Sculpture Symposium in 1996.
Dimensions of 18 balls: c.h. 92 x 30 cm
Location: Rabac, the beach below the church of St. Andrew