Milun Vidić, SRB
(Roge near Požega Užička, Serbia, 1939 – Belgrade, Serbia 2007)
He was born in Roge near Požega Užička, Serbia, in 1939. He graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts in Belgrade in 1970, in the class of Prof. Miša Popović. In 1968, he became a member of the Association of Fine Artists of Serbia and one of the founders of the sculptural group “Deset plus”. He worked as a professor at the Art Academy in Novi Sad (1977-1994), and then at the Faculty of Applied Arts in Belgrade (1994-2004). He exhibited in numerous solo and group exhibitions at home and abroad. He was awarded many times for his work. His works can be found in many art collections in Serbia and abroad. He died in Belgrade in 2007.
He participated in the Mediterranean Sculpture Symposium in 1987.
Dimensions: h.w.l. 142 x 155 x 150 cm
Location: Park of sculptures Dubrova